Chapter 35

UNEDITED

To those who wanted a long chapter and faster updates, Read your asses off and follow my profile!!!!

(Ok so on a serious note, I wanted to start with a new exciting story from a long time, a supernatural fiction, which I have started working on. I would be posting the poster along with the first chapter with the next update. Hope you guys show the same love as you did to this sweetheart!)

***************
15 days later

It's been so many days, Everytime I touched Aylin, she stayed unresponsive, barely there, breathing but without any response.

Bathing her, bandaging her, everything was done around her as she stayed mummed infront of me. I was desperate to hear her voice as she shouted at me, or smiled shyly turning plump red with nervousness. Alas, I missed everything about her.

Her wounds looked cleaned, the purple colour fading yellow, as the once marred skin looked fresh and new, her counselling in process everyday, I would observe her from afar. As she stood watering the plants, snipping the dead branches and leaves, as a part of her therapy wishing for once she would turn around and elicit any reaction at me or the counsellor standing with her.

But she was stubborn, and I knew this, her fondness growing in my heart causing me to focus only on her. Shifting my work base from Hollywood building to my house was a difficult job, people scurried in and out my house more then before as always scheduled my meetings at my home where I could keep a keen eye on her.

Amongst the visitors some were unwanted like Ava, she wasn't ready to take no for an answer as she kept coming everyday trying for me to spend time with her, abide by her sexual needs, causing Mark and Andrew to constantly stay around me to prevent her advances. It was as if she knew how much I was changing towards Aylin.

Aylin....God, the girl was changing so much with her silence than she could with her love and care for me. Wasn't it easy to let her go, why would I not allow it though. Her parents visited her, as they talked behind closed doors, I kept glancing around the room to know if she spoke, but I didn't wanted to hurt her anymore by barging in their conversations. What changed in me? I didn't care before, getting what I wanted, feeling hurt or not but here I didn't wanted to.

I knew she wasn't informed about Jordan coming back, he never came to visit her, I had strict orders not to let him pass my threshold, I still hated his guts even if I didn't feel the same for his sister anymore. But that didn't stop my feelings for what he did to my sister. I had tried talking with Duke on multiple occasions, hoping to gain some clarity and know the reason behind his act but unfortunately he was out in Beijing for his business trip, as I awaited his return. I hated traitors if he was one! The thought that he might have cheated me and I was marry my sweet Seira off to him scared me, causing my inner turmoil to roar more with the thought of confronting him.

Though Aylin wasn't the only one who had shut me out, it was pretty much all the women in my life, all the wanted ones, neither did my mother or sister wanted to do anything with me. Only the unwanted ones didn't believe in leaving me alone.

"Is the counsellor gone?" I inquired the female maid I didn't know the name of as she passed by me with a tray of juices I knew were for Aylin and the Counsellor.

"Yes sir, around 10 minutes back." She answered curtly as she passed by me.

Calling Anthony through my watch I waited as his call connected, "Where are you?" He was supposed to be here 15 minutes before.

"Sir, sorry I just reached your home office, I was just going to call you." He spoke fast as if ready to bolt any second now.

Disconnecting the call I marched forward with long strides, hoping to finish up the work as soon as possible so I could finally go and meet her for the day.