Chapter 54

UNEDITED

Life often paints a canvas where the most beautiful shades remain just beyond the brush's reach, leaving us to admire from a distance.

*************************************************************************************

"Samy Anderson" the name echoed in the room full of curious people.

"Doesn't it ring a bell, Aiden?" Aiden looked confused as people turned to see his face. His face contorted as if trying to locate the face of the frail-looking girl.

"I don't know her," he spoke as his face revealed nothing but clear confusion. Duke marched forward, pushing people aside as Mark pulled Aylin aside to avoid getting trampled in his furious run.

Holding his arm, he pulled him near the bed close to the frail-looking semi-unconscious woman, "See her again, see her close and see her clearly and tell me you don't remember who samy is?"

Shrugging the clasped hand Aiden pulled away from Duke's grip, "I know for a fact that I have some connection with this girl but I am not scared of you Duke to lie that I don't know her. If I knew I would have said it by now." his face held no shred of fear from the angry looking duke.

"Really? Aiden that shallow?" Duke looked disgusted.

"She is who you fucked and chucked when she conceived your child." Aiden stood aghast, hearing duke speaking. So did everyone else present in the room. Dukes face was a mixture of disgust and anger. The silence made it feel as if every single soul stopped breathing at once.

"She is sam." It was Aidens voice slashing the oblivion.

As if the samy could still hear his voice in her state, the machines attached to her regain their beeping in the moment. "So you do remember her. Do you also remember what you did with her. forced her to abort" it was duke taunting a shaken Aiden as he stared at the still girl sleeping on the bed.

"I never knew she was pregnant." A nurse walked passed everyone in the room as she clipped the machinery, "You all have to vacate now. Patient is going under." Nobody noticed the frantic looking lady, their eyes still stuck on Aiden and Duke.

"Leave Now." The raised voice of the nurse caused all to avert their attention leaving the room.

#############################################################################

Everyone was still seated in the house, when the nurse mentioned samy was stable.

"Thank you cecile. Please take care of her and inform me if anything changes." Duke spoke to the nurse as she left with affirmation.

"Now you all know the purpose and reason for everything I did. I don't care if it is justifiable in your eyes or no. Frankly I don't give fuck about anyone of you but now you all stand where I stood with my sister years ago." Duke turned around with vengeance still on his face and a look of satisfaction. His achievement shining proudly on his face.

"Why didnt you just say so? why duke? I thought you were my best friend. Why didn't you say so? You wanted to avenge your sister than why not me why my sister?? And a girl who had nothing to do with me?" He was pointing his finger towards Aylin as she still looked shocked with things going around her. Jordan held seira close to him protecting from everyone in the room even her own brothers.

"Because I would fucking ruin thousand lives if it meant my sister gets her justice. I don't care if it was Aylin, Jordan or your sister Seira." He shouted furiously. he was getting the revelation he had planned so well.

"And what justice are you talking about son. Ruining another life instead of hers. and who decided you to ruin my kids lives??" Madre pushed her fingers against Duke's chest. She was against Duke as he stepped back facing the women's unrelenting strength. mark rushed ahead pulling Madre back by her shoulders gently.