Chapter 13

UNEDITED

"I worried we were going to miss our flight because it took you so long." Mark hurriedly approached me, picking up the black leather bag that had fallen to the ground.

"Let's not waste time chit-chatting and get to the airport as soon as possible. That phoney has already squandered a significant amount of my time." I passed the shirt to Hob, who was standing near the SUV door, and I removed the cover of my new set of clothes by drawing the chain down.

"Don't get your knickers in a twist, dude. You don't have to react if your time with her was truly awful." Mark assisted me in slipping my hands into the coat.

"Like I fucking need your advice to figure out how I'm going to react." I slid inside my car, pushed him back, expecting him to grunt but surprised to hear him chuckle.

"Can you give me an update on Jordan?" I was overcome with emotion as I heard his name. That motherfucker is someone I want to kill. But I'll be the worst. Neither he nor his family will see it coming. The mere notion caused the pressure on my knuckles to dissipate. I'm going to screw them where it really hurts. Aylin.

"The family is anxiously awaiting Aylin's homecoming. After she returns to the city, Aylin and Jordan will be revealed as name partners." The automobile squealed to a halt in front of my private residence. I pushed open the door and accepted the pen supplied by airport security to sign the documents he was displaying. I signed them after giving them a once-over before tossing the pen on the pad.

"The coronation event, then, will most likely be postponed until further notice. That is, never." I guffawed, giddy with delight at the prospect of William Company's stock plummeting as a result of the well-planned scandal I was about to perpetrate.

"You are Lucifer's offspring! I'm not interested in knowing what goes on in your thoughts. And I don't care if it's for revenge or not. After meeting that girl, I can assure you, Aiden, that whatever you have planned for her will be regrettable." He made a statement that contradicted my thoughts.

"As if I give a damn." I retaliated with a volley of venomous retorts. What I am is what I am. A bitch's sick son. Even Aylin has begun to believe that I actually adore her. As if it were fucking garbage. I'd like to meet someone like her. I could tell she was a fucking virgin by the way she was ravaging that guy at the rave party.Desperate for sex. So she intended to play around haphazardly if I hadn't arrived on time. The image boiling my blood. With the man sucking her body like a tastiest nector he ever tasted!

"Sure, I suppose she opposes it. I'm sure she knew of her brother's alleged misdeeds. What I mean is that she has met me in the manner in which? I'm willing to bet a million dollars that if I give her 10 or 15 days notice, she'll let me fuck her today. In her eyes, it's obvious. I swear, she looks precisely like her brother. Her parents enslaved her, and now she is free."

I swiped left to see Mark disagreeing me by moving his neck side to side. "What exactly are you refusing to acknowledge? Who goes on a date with an unknown man in a foreign country? She's a slut, plain and simple." As I sat down, I gestured to the air hostess for a drink. The pilot briefing was playing over the speakers as the plane began to ascent.