Chapter 53

(Avoid mistakes as if they don't exist and ENJOY!!!)

Aiden's POV

"People are in frenzy, from what I have heard. This has quite become a sensation. As far as I am aware your party is the talk of the town, and not for the right reasons this time." Mark spoke softly as I sat beside him in the airplane.

"Its this once, I feel that things should have never come to this. Her obsession's and her fathers habit of making her obsessions true are why we are here currently." Seira was sleeping inside the cabin while Madre and Aylin were resting in next. We had barely 10 guards with us as Mark had already assembled our security team on ground.

"You know I want Aylin, seira and Madre protected at all cost no matter what happens with us. If things go south they should be your first priority." I unbuckled my seat opening my coat button relaxing with my back stretched. Things would turn turbulent and that too very fast, this wasn't an unknown scenario, just including my family was a first.

"Sir, we are going to land soon, Please fasten your seat belts." A slight touch on my hand took me out of my slumber, the sleep in my eyes giving me a blurry visual. 

"Sure." I checked around as I was alone, no one in sight. Mark must have relaxed in his room. 

The light outside was still little dark, checking my watch, it was 5.00am now. Good we needed few hours to prepare before we left for his home.

*********************************************************

The breakfast table was set as everybody was waiting for the food to be served, we had places everywhere, even in Greece the location was purposely set outside the city to prevent any clashed with our rivals.

"I still think we should go alone, Seira and Aylin, you both should stay back here, taking you both is a bigger risk." the calm was a sign of the coming storm, Duke was not to be trusted.

"I am coming." Seira said as Aylin repeated the same without looking at me.

"Why do you guys don't listen, its not safe with him. He is not to be trusted."

"Well you can say that now looking at me, and I need to know why he chose me." Seira spoke softy ending the conversation.

"And I have face a brunt of something I wasn't even a part of so I am coming. That is final."

They looked at each other with a smile as if pissing me off was a bonus to them, irate I pulled my chair, walking off the room, as Madre and Mark smiled. 

It looked like a family outing than a face off. 

*******************************************************

Helping Seira in the car, I secured her seat belt looking at her face as she avoided eye contact, she still hated me yet accepted my presence, seeing Aylin I walked around opening the door for her on the other side as I secured her seat belt too. 

"I promise to protect you both with everything I have." I didn't wait for the answer as I closed the door.

Mark sat in the car along with them as they started the ride.

"Don't worry they will be fine, you are there and I know mio caro, you wont let anything happen to both of them." Madre whispered coming close to me as she hugged me softly kissing my cheek in comfort.

***************************************************

The gates were creaky as the dusty road started narrowing with more we travelled. The 3 SUVs behind our car and ahead were riding slowly as we neared the location Duke had forwarded.