Chapter 33

Unedited

(The chapter is very short, but I am working on next to upload soon and make up for this one!)

A loud shrill rang, coming from the villa alerting me. Looking for the source, I could make out the voice of my sister as my adrenaline pulled me out of haze state, making me dash towards the door of the villa.

The guard barely opened the door, as I pushed him away running towards Seira's voice sounding more and more panicked. "Seira.....Nadia....." my voice increasing with every name I kept calling as I reached on the first floor.

The lobby was ripped apart, side pieces thrown away on the floor, marks on the wall scratching off the paint, it looked like a battlefield. The realisation pushing my hopes further down.

"He can't do this........he is not my brother.......he is nothing but my enemy........I hate him........I hate him so much." The sentences continued with cries of pain after each one. The voice undoubtedly belonged to my own sister. Hearing in months was relieving yet painful as her words sliced my heart into shreds. Her words directed at me was enough to pinch my heart. How come my own sister could never see how much I loved her!!

" Aiden, you here??" The question causing me to raise my head from the brutal condition the lobby was in. Seeing a shocked and perplexed Nadia standing infront of me.

"How did she know about Jordan?" Stifling my anger I controlled bursting it on her, she was to make sure nothing Ill reached my sister. "I fucking pay you a fortune just for her. How can she know he is going under trial????" I questioned raising my voice.

"Aiden....I don't know.....some servants must be talking about it....maybe....I don't know how she got to know......but I swear on you Aiden I didn't let her know." I didn't believe anyone when it was about Seira. So taking my swear didn't soften her case.

"I really got no time to deal with this. But rest assured I will get to know who has the fucking guts to go against my orders." Walking past her I entered Seira's room closing the door.

The silence prevailed, so dark engulfing my breathing, slowly walking ahead as my eyes shadowed itself down, trying to relocate her.

"You are cursed Aiden." The voice coming from the back of the bed, behind the headboard. Not replying to her, I moved across the room walking slowly, scared what I might witness or in which condition as I looked behind the headboard. Sitting with her knees folded, her head resting on her knees as her hairs covered her face.

"Answer me, didn't I tell you how much I love him. Didn't I tell you he can never be the one to make that and leak it to media?" She stopped, moving her head from her knees looking at me consciously in months!

" You don't believe in people you are supposed to!! But people who you think are honest but they are not." Her voice was melodious to my ears contrary to the cruelty of her words.

"Every time I set an enquiry it led to him, every PI hired gave same answers, the uniform force found proofs against him Seira! How can you ask me to believe he honest after everything!" I shouted in frustration.

Standing abruptly she stood infront of me holding my shoulders to face her, " Because you my brother have never been in love, you trust a person with everything without any hopes of return, you are ready to step into hell if only he is your partner!!! Only then and only then will you understand how I am aware he can't do this. He can never do this!!" She sprung back with same anger.

" I don't believe in this shit. It's only sign of weakness I am not ready to accept. And until you get me proofs that he is innocent, I don't want this discussion again!" I moved ready to leave, reminding myself to call her doctor for urgent checkup. After months she was ready to finally talk with meant biggest progress for us, which meant I needed my madre to know about this too somehow as for now I knew she would not even see my face.

"Wait......." Her words stopping my train of thoughts as I turned back looking at her.

"You want me to be back to my normal self, don't you?? That's why you have kept here surrounded with so many doctors and nurses, so I become the robotic self like before right?" She spoke with confidence.

"I just want you to be normal baby girl, back to how you were before nothing else." I signed dejected.

" Release him from every single shackle you have bounded him with, release his sister, his family. Get them what they deserve." Her demand causing me to get more angry, she wanted everything I worked for months to go for waste!

"She is my wife you know right, I won't leave her no matter what!!!" I stated leaving no space for further discussion.

"You married her!!" Her statement was filled with shocked and disbelief.

"All that just to hurt Jordan." She questioned with more disbelief!

"I will reinstate their company and free him of his charges. But that means you will cooperate with every treatment and medications the doctor prescribe." Knowing how much she valued his life over I left without needing an answer. The answer will always be yes for that fucking boy!! Fucking shit!! But for now if that meant she would finally become normal, then I was ready to accept.

****************
Gracia's lovelies😍😍

Show some love