Chapter 34

UNEDITED 

Show some love
Follow me❤️

"Why me? Why not someone else?" The thought kept running in my mind as I opened my eyes to the painful day, a night spend regretfully losing my dignity, my virtue and my soul to the man I had loved.

'But if not me then who?' 'Someone would have suffered for the wrong doings' 'He never needed a reason to hurt anyone. He justifies by making the reasons as per his liking' the thoughts flooded in my head, no thought capable enough to undo the sufferings I endured.

I wanted to move, get up, see my self, but I could not. The pain was burning my soul. Every move I made was hurting my body, I could feel no part was unhurt.

There was no redemption for his actions, I knew that much, but my heart was hurting every second knowing he wouldn't ask for redemption too! He has no heart to feel, a man on a path to avenge his sister ruined someone else's sister, was no man at all.

The knock on the door alerted me, as panic started building within, the thought of seeing someone after the incident was creating a stress throughout my body.

Closing my eyes I pretended to fall asleep, not wanting to face the person entering the room. " I know you are awake, the nurse informed me." His incessant voice provoking the repeat of last night events as I crunched my eyelids preventing the pictures flashing infront of my eyes.

" I know you don't want to hear my voice, specially my apologies or explanations so I promise to not force you to talk to me, but I need to take care of your health. And that is non negotiable." His voice was soft for the first time after St Lucia, yet with zero remorse.

I shut my mouth tight lipped, holding my arms over my eyes, preventing them from opening as I focused on the good things in my life, my parents and my stupid idiotic big brother, St Lucia, Elion, the kids, Nikki, my late night walks in the retreat, the starlight during the walks, the date, his kiss, his fake proposal, the promise ceremony, my parents distraught faces, everything coming rushing infront of my face making me gasp out of breath.

Sitting with a jerk, I breathed heavily, as the pain on my body resurfaced with the sudden movement, a painful gasp escaping my lips, no matter what I did, the injuries were too deep and too raw to be ignored.

A glass tipping on my lips brought back my attention to present, as I dranked slowly, realising how parched I was, "I am sorry".

An emotional voice uttered slowly, filled with anguish, I moved my gaze to see his face aligned with mine, his eyes hazy, a face I never imagined I would see on Aiden Hollywood's features.

Why now? The question arising as his tear filled eyes looked at me, showing pain, but no where matching mine, I realised his sorry wasn't worth my words, nothing he could do would be worth my forgiveness to him.

Looking down at my barely clothed body, I saw the origin of the painful movements, as purple patches filled my skin, blood clots a proof of what his inside animal did to me!

Moving my eyes back at his face, I saw him checking out his doings painted on my once creamy body, regret creasing on his forehead, " I never meant to do this Aylin, I never meant to force you."

I wanted to utter so badly, 'But you did', deciding he wasn't worth my words I shut myself off, running back to the dream less state, where nothing mattered, not the pain, not him, nor my present or my dreadful future.

*****************************

Aiden pov

I saw her close her eyes as she laid back on the bed on her own accord, not a hiss or painful cry escaping her lips. Oh how I missed her hateful comments. They added the spark I so badly wished in my life.