Chapter 2

Unedited
The turbulence was hitting every nerve on my body. It was either too stormy or my pilot was just flying the last plane of his career. Whatever it was, it did get on my nerve. Maria kept glancing my way, licking her lips. I wanted to ram her on my desk and fuck her till she stopped breathing. But I wanted to stay focused on the mission ahead. Which was proving too difficult.

Opening the lower cabinet I removed the Manila envelope. There is was, my revenge. The picture I was holding in my hand showed a girl with glasses, thickly rimmed perched upon her eyes. She was focused on a book she was reading in the picture unaware of her pictures being clicked around. She looked like a nerd. She wasn't beautiful to say the least. At the most barely worth a mans attention. But it didn't matter how she looked for what I needed to do was going to change both of our lives for once.

Keeping it back in the envelope I slipped in my jacket, keeping it safe to avoid further confusion. The girl did look too common to remember. The plane shook for the umpteenth time, this time the turbulence shook my MacBook slipping it down the desk. Clenching my fingers I closed my eyes counting back to 1 from 10. Remember Seira's word, your anger will be the devil who will destroy your life Aiden. Learn to control it.

I badly wanted to punch a hole in the shit bag pilots face. But damn I didn't want to die due to plane crash. Fucking Christ he was getting on my nerves.

I felt her touching my arms, trying to calm me. Without getting any resistance from me, her hands started reaching my crotch area. I opened my eyes looking sharply in her eyes. She was crouched down on my eye level. I was daring her to go ahead. She was spitfire. Blazing hot with her perfect figure. Her blouse shaping her breast in a perfect mould showing enough cleavage to undo any man. Her perfectly manicured nails scraping along my Gucci fabric making slight noise. She was breathing in short gasps making it well aware how only touching my body with clothes was turning her on.

She unzipped my pants breaking the last strand of self control I had. I roughly stood up, harshly taking her head, bunching a fistful of her hairs. She welcomed my length barely fitting her wide mouth. She tried her best to fit the length hitting her throat. I rocked her mouth along my length closing my eyes cherishing her hot mouth on my dick. She was good, bloody good. Increasing the speed, I could hear her gag around me, turning me on more increasing my speed with every slide, every push, making her gag more on my length, fuelling my thirst to come undone in her tempting mouth. The plane hit another turbulence crushing my length inside her mouth hitting the back of her throat gaining my unrelenting release. I opened my eyes to see her sign in satisfaction. The look was enough for me to feel how she could understand her effect on me. Which meant she had to go. Nobody could and will ever control Aiden Hollywood. Pushing her off I zipped up my pants walking past the table entering my private suite. Well the entire plane was like private suite for me usually as I travelled alone but today I had Mark tag along with me. He was my best friend reprising the role of a bodyguard. In my business having a trusting person closer to you than an unknown professional is way better. You never know when you get your world shaken around. Going through that kind of shit once a year had pretty shook our entire family. Now everyone was always on edge and extra careful.

I slipped my phone out and typed a message to mark to terminate Maria and well whoever the fuck the pilot was before we land on ground.
Maria was fuckable and using her every now and than willingly was pleasurable but the power she thought she had on me during sex seems expanding and hell will freeze over before anyone gets that much power on Aiden Hollywood.

Relaxing on my bed watching the dark clouds and the twinkling lights below I took a deep breath. Inhaling the scented air around me I closed my eyes thinking about her smile and childlike innocence.