Chapter 29

Highly Unedited (ignore them)

"And you think you scare me Aiden?" He has destroyed so much of everything in my life and what he did made no sense.

" I know you are scared of me, but frankly scaring was never the reason I came behind you." I wish I could see even an inch of regret on his face but all he looked was proud of his work making me sick to my stomach.

" You have planned so much, so much of your time wasted behind me. Planning and plotting for something I didn't even do! And you think you are the smartest person in the whole world. I pity you Aiden!" I couldn't stand any longer arguing with the worst person in the whole world. He didn't even realise how much destruction he caused for his misunderstanding.

Before I could storm out of the place, Aiden snapped at my hand ruggedly pulling me towards him, "how dare you speak to me like that? Who the fuck do you think you are?! Do you think you are still the intriguing princess of elite society??" Shaking me he rocked my body, his face red in anger as he tried to scare me to death. His face so close as his eyes dilated, the dark green mesmerising me and the anger adding a sparking intensity spiralling me in deeper pits of hell and heaven at the same time.

"You find me intriguing?" My lips whispered, the word registering in my mind. His intoxicating smell rendering me spellbound.

He pushed me away, as my words registered in his brain, burning his touch away. " Intriguing???huh." He turned away, " more like disgusting."

I smiled softly as I realised he lost the first battle, and my god did Aiden Hollywood hated loosing!!

Walking around I realised the place was huge, was too big and no one around. A ghost palace, only the ghost was fleshy and very real and demonic and the place a palace.

Why leave me in such a fantastic place, if his intentions were not so pure. Did public humiliation was what he was aiming? Knowing him I doubt that's the only he wanted and somewhere deep down he had planned big.

#######################

Hollywood Building (Aidens office)

"Aiden, is what I am hearing true?? How can you do that to me??!!"  I looked up my desk slowly masking my irritation at the crazed looking woman standing near my desk.

"What the hell do you mean 'me' Nadia?" I politely inquired. After the early incident with my wife this was way too much to bear for my standards, specially that son of bitch Mark really left for London.

Without waiting for her reply I pressed the buzzer installed on my wooden desk, not a second later a running Anthony popped by.

"I mean Seira not...." Holding my hand at her direction I silenced her, moving my attention towards Anthony.

"Have you taken care of everything I asked you to care for Aylin." I had elaborate plans for my pretty wife, plans no one would be ruining.

"Isn't that her name?"

I turned my attention back to her face which was showing disdain, betrayal visible clearly.

"Anything else Ms Nadia? Is there anything else you wish to discuss about my sister?" I dismissed her, shunning her back to her place. If she thought her little crush on me gave her any authority to question me, then she was wrong.

"Yes sir everything planned as per your request." Anthony chirped in realising why he was actually called in for.

"Very well, you may leave." I resumed my work as Anthony hurriedly left, leaving Nadia still standing ashamedly infront of me.