Chapter 32

UNEDITED (Filled with mistakes) (someone reminded me about a mistake in Seira and Aylins fiancés, so let's just stick to SEIRA's fiancée as Duke Jr and AYLIN'S Luke king, I hope this will not create anymore confusion)

Aiden's POV (For you guys to see from his perspective, he is human after all just not humane enuf to not be cruel and pity Aylin)

The rays kept hitting my eyes, smearing a bright light underneath my eyelid, irritating the hell out of me, where is the fucking remote when I need it, trying to search it with my closed eyes to switch off the blinds, my hand hit a hard object, causing a painful hiss, "what the fuck..." I muttered loudly.

"Yeah exactly what the fuck Aiden." The voice startling me as I opened my eyes to see Mark, smile erupting on my lips unconsciously,finally content he came back, without him everything felt disrupted.

"What the hell mate, you came back. I thought you wouldn't show your face till I send a search party for London to haul you back here." My smile turning to full laughter as I realised how important and loyal he was to me then I ever credited him for. Rolling through the king size bed I stood up, going for a hug towards him.

Stopping me with a push of a hand, he stalled me midway from hugging him, "How can you laugh after being such a fucking monster."

"What are you saying......what monster are you talking about?" Confused by his statements, I realised I had zero recall memories of my past day. Everything was wiped cleaned.

"Is Seira okay?" I frantically enquired, if I don't recall anything there is high chance I might not remember if something was related to her.

"Jesus Christ, Jesus you are unbelievable." He started pacing with worry ridden on his face.

"Don't tell you, you have zero idea what you did yesterday and the consequences everyone has to face now?" His question rendering me little skeptical, why can't I remember??

" Aiden were you drugged?" The question putting an astounding amount of stress on my head.

"I am asking you twice Mark, and you know pretty well I don't like to repeat myself, is everything okay with Seira?" I looked at him impatiently.

"She is, but your wife isn't, nor is your brother in law." He said exasperatedly.

"What happened to them?" I remember the shenanigans I carried out yesterday to the point where she was kissing her so called fiancée behind my back.

Anger resurfacing, causing distress, as the kiss kept repeating itself in my head. Anything after that was shady.

"How do I even say what you have done Aiden to her. But I doubt you can blame it on the drugs, you have become inhumane and I doubt drugs can influence if you aren't already influenced yourself." Turning around he tried leaving as I stopped him holding his shoulder from back.

"What have I done?" I could feel fear creeping my nerves. Drinking with Duke was the a little hazy detail in my mind from last night. I remembered him coming in my office wanting to confront how could I marry Aylin, convincing me to drink but not much after that!

"I wish I could." Pushing my hand he left my room leaving me alone to ponder on my act, the one I had no idea I had done.

************************

Walking outside the lobby, I kept trying to remind myself, details of last night, I could remember splashes but not entire details to begin with.

Readjusting my coat for the 3rd time, I came face to face with the most scary women of my life, my madre.