Chapter 24

UNEDITED (lot of mistakes in this one, Ignore and enjoy)

"Mum where is he going again. Why is he allowed all these rendezvous and not me?" I whined like a bratty princess to my mother standing. In my defense first, my brother started acting like a bratty prince and I copied him.

"Why don't you tell her mama, how much you adore me more than her."  Jordan teased me while hugging my mother from her right side.

"Yeah, you really think so you doofus?!!" I shouted running towards my mother to hold her from her left side, " tell him how much you love mother, more than you will ever love this doofus." Showing him my tongue I glared directly in his eyes challenging him to deny again.

"Well if both of  you have decided who is my favorite kid then I suggest you guys take your lazy butts out of this room so I can finish my packing." Her annoyance at our childishness sparked similar emotions in both our eyes simultaneously causing us to crack up in laughter.

We left each side walking into each other's embrace hugging tightly still laughing, "I don't think I need to be a fav child when I am already a fav brother." Jordan chuckled once more while I joined him.

"I agree, I have all the love I need with me here." I joked punching slightly on his chest while we both held each other's waist walking forward.

"I have no idea when you will learn manners Aylin and Jordan, it seems as if the more days pass the more mannerism you both lose" my mother commented while pushing both of us out of the room.

"Don't let anyone in Dave until I am done packing." She spoke to Dave, our security manager who stood outside our room, cracking us both once more to see her annoyed and angry face.

"Do you want ice cream, I bet we both can sneak some from our mother if we hurry," Jordan suggested wiggling his brows maniacally.

"I would love that." I smiled already discussing the flavors we would choose to eat.

"You know there are only two of you whom I love more than myself?" Jordan questioned while choosing to settle with creamy cheesecake ice cream. I have never seen anyone like this one but I am an odd one out, so it has become my recent favorite.

"Yeah yeah me and that mystery girl, I know," I said digging my spoon and scooping out a serving in a single bite.

He chuckled seeing my antics, " you know right nobody likes that flavor so no matter how much you keep it for however long nobody will ever touch that one." He mused.

"How dare you say that." I put the spoon in my mouth while putting my hand on my gaping chest.

"I hate you." I ushered while scooping more of the delectable treat.

"And who is this girl and why don't you bring her home, You say how special she is then bring her to meet us. Don't you say you love her?" I exclaimed genuinely confused.

" You see Baby girl, love is not easy and you have to think about your partner's wishes more than your own and when you love someone as much as I do....." he paused gaining all my attention, ice cream long-forgotten " you give everything for them."

*******************

I called Elion, waiting for him to receive it for 3rd time today. I have been trying to call him from morning asking him to be present today with me. He was the only one I had come to know so closely except Ace.

Though the event when planned was between me and Ace but now watching out of the French window I could see so many people sitting at the settee, completely filled chairs, included even with the staff, it felt like planning this on St Christopher's birth anniversary was a wrong decision. But then I was going back tomorrow so we didn't have much of a choice left.