Intro

Okay so this might be fixed now, Im not really sure. (It better fucking work this time.)

So, Like with hello love this is to explain this world's rules/Dynamics/A few laws as well as getting the characters out of the way, If ya'll still remember this you might want to skip to the characters.

-:The markings:-

Okay so everyone is born with faded greyish swirls on a part of their body, no it does not always appear in the same place for everyone.

As soon as the child hits one year the ink changes and swirls into a grey scale picture (i.e a rose or a wolf or even a eye) that best fits their soulmate.

Not everyone has just one soulmate, this worlds record is thirteen.

Soulmates are not always the same age, most times they have a slight age gap (like three or four years) so sometimes (very rarely) a little kid has a soulmate that is like sixty (don't worry there are laws for instances where a partner is underage).

Once a soulmate touches their partner they can feel tingles from where their skin touches, however when a soulmate touches the mark(s) it will fill in with color, shade and detail.

so I think that's about it with markings. . .

Oh wait! right! the markings cannot be removed, if the skin there is damaged it will simply seep through the damage back to the surface of the skin, now I know what you are thinking ''What about if they loose the limb it's on ya dumba-'' (well they better hope they didn't have it on their dic-) well if that happens it will relocate to a different part on their body.

The mark can also show their partners health at times, if their partner is very sick the mark will turn slightly pale around the edges. . . soo theres that.

Marks are rather personal (because it is a representation of your partners soul. . . duh.) so it's common to see some one wearing a type of bandage around the mark(s) to hide it.

Sadly sometimes a soulmate can go all their life without finding their other half.

oh and if they die the mark on their partners arm disappears.

-:Dynamics:-

This will be short.

So it's common that the older of the pair (if there is one) takes care of the younger one(s), regardless of gender.

Parents NEVER get paired with their blood children.

yeah. . . that's all I can think of. . .

-:A few laws:-

Now then with large age diffrences (i.e one is still a kid) laws are enforced based upon their age and mental stability.

Age 1-9: You can meet them and hang out with them but only with the parent(s) and or legal guardian(s) watching the whole time, no kissing no touching anywhere around the torso and whatever else the parent(s)/Gaurdian(s) feels should be added, no exceptions.

Age 10-15: No kissing, no touching with sexual intent, if the kid feels any danger around you your visiting rights are cut off until they are adults.

Age 15-18: Kissing is okay but nothing else beyond that without the kids consent, and by consent they have to not be being forced, pressured or threatened into it, they must verbally say it's okay when they are not intoxicated (or drugged).

Breaking these rule will result in (not going to jail because that will hurt the kid just as much as it hurts the offender) your baby making stuff getting removed.

Mental stability can change these rules based upon circumstances.

Dividing a soulmate pair is forbidden (unless under mental stability circumstances), you can not keep them apart based upon your biases, this will face jail time for up to nine years.

-:Descriptions:-

First name: Eric

Last name: Ruler

Job: Cowboy ( This is a job apparently)

Hair style/color: Chocolate brown hair that reached to the tops of his ears

Eye color: Forest green (So. . . This is actually a color, Took me forever to find it on the eye charts though)

Height: 6'

Age: 19

Soulmates: Alaric (Does not know), Laszlo (Does not know), Daire (Does not know).

Marks place: Left bicep

---

First name: Alaric

Last name: Rose

Job: Police sergeant

Hair style/color: Black hair that is cropped close to his head on the sides and slightly longer on the top.

Eye color: Cognac (Found this on the chart with forest green, Its sort of like gold stained wood)

Height: 6'3

Age: 30

Soulmates: Eric (Does not know ),Laszlo (Already dating), Daire (Does not know. . . Yet)

Marks place: Pelvis ( Yeah its ALMOST at his dick)

---

First name: Laszlo

Last name: Cresent

Job: Police officer (Yes, He works under Alaric)

Hair style/color: Light brown hair that is curly and falls to ear length

Eye color: Pale gold

Height: 6'2

Age: 27

Soulmates: Eric (Does not know), Alaric (Already dating), Daire (Does not know. . . Yet)

Marks place: Across his shoulder blades

---

(Main boy-o!)

First name: Daire

Last name: Burrow

Job: Legally?? none.

Hair style/color: Naturally his hair is blonde but he dyes it different colors, Currently its blue, It is shaved on one side and cheek length on the other (Its a hawk wing, Yes that's a style)

Eye color: Grey

Height: 5'7

Age: 17

Soulmates: Laszlo (Does not know), Alaric (Knows but has not met), Eric (Does not know).

Marks place: Originally they where on his left wrist but now its hidden on his neck near his hair

---

Alright! Time to start this little book off again, Ya'll might want to brace yourselves, Like always have a good day/night and find a better book! - Fallen