WHEELJACK

[HUMAN]

[HUMAN]

Most bots, (Arcee), would say that Wheeljack was not ready or responsible enough to care for a human charge. But he totally shocked everyone. From the moment you found out about the Autobots, you felt like a loner. The other kids had their bots and you were always just that tag along. Ratchet would sometimes try and make time for you, but he was always busy trying to hold the team together, quite literally. But then Wheeljack showed up and everything completely changed. You and the ex wrecker got along instantly. Even if he only stayed for a few weeks at a time, you were content with him as your 'part-time-bot'. Your days were always full of adventure. He would take you for long drives, or for trips in the Jackhammer, and even though you were sad when he left, you knew he would come back. Eventually, the other bots started noticing changes in Wheeljack. He was gone for less time, and seemed much more interested in trying to save earth, and they knew it was your cause. You were growing on the bot, so it seemed. Even Arcee had to admit he was a good guardian. Like when you accidentally fell and scraped your knee, Wheeljack almost had a spark-attack. He was so overwhelmed about your health that he actually referred to Ratchet as... Ratchet, not 'sunshine' or 'doc-bot'.

•••

"Whats wrong with them, Ratchet? Are they gonna be okay!?"