SOUNDWAVE

[BOT]

[BOT]

Soundwave had taken notice of you immediately. You were very different from other Decepticons he had met, and you were like a breath of fresh air. You worked side by side with Predaking, his sidekick or so to speak. Because of your partner you were allowed on the flight deck and you took full advantage of it. While Starscream thought you 'overstepped' with your level of authority, Soundwave enjoyed when you would stop by. He admired your ability to work with the Predacon, especially because of language barriers and miscommunication, but you always pulled through. He found himself watching you work a lot, slowly loosing hours of his own studies. He loved your laugh, your humor and even the way you spoke to Starscream like he was dirt (he needed it sometimes.) Soundwave found himself thinking about you more and more, unable to stop himself from developing feelings. He wished he could speak to you, but everytime you greeted him you were gone too quick for him to get a sensible recording. Soon enough Megatron started to notice a difference in his behavior and asked him about it.

•••

"Soundwave, I have noticed your interest in the predacon trainer. Just know if this continues to affect your work I will have to reassign them."