ARCEE

[HUMAN]

[HUMAN]

Attachment issues were just one of the numerous things the female autobot carried on her shoulder. Time and time again her partners in battle faced the end of their paths, being ripped away from her. Time and time again she had to bare the trauma and depression that came along with feeling like she was the curse. So of course when you were paired with her, her as your guardian and you as her charge, things got heavy real quick. You only lasted a week before you were red-faced, fuming about how annoying and selfish the closed off bot was. You desperately wanted out, not seeing how anyone could tolerate Arcee. She was short, rude, and overbearingly strict. This-this, this-that, do this, don't do that. She felt the same about you, thinking you were a stuck up human who couldn't mind their own business. But, you ended up growing on eachother over near death encounters and team bonding exercises. Though you still had your moments where you were at eachother's throats, like when you went on a date without telling her.

•••

"They were not a murderer, okay! I would not go our with a murderer!"

"You can't always control how people act, Y/n! What if you had gotten hurt!"