ULTRA MAGNUS

[HUMAN]

[HUMAN]

Ultra Magnus was boring. He was angry, cranky, and a party-pooper. He was disciplined, anti-social and a jerk. He never let anyone get away with anything, insulted other bots work methods, and acted like he owned the place. It made it oh-so-more enticing to get him on your good side. From the moment he met you, a small little human, he deemed you inferior and tried to move past. Key word. Tried. How could you let the Autobot simply walk away. No, from day one, no matter how unsuccessful, you were determined. From saying good morning every day, always addressing him as 'sir' and asking how patrols went, to complimenting his opinions on the planning aspect of taking down the cons, spending free time with him discussing old battles, and even staying out of trouble. You went all in when trying to convince Magnus you were a good person and not a 'useless human'. You celebrated every little success, but some days it seemed like he would never warm up. Little did you know, he already admired you from the get go. He was extremely interested in what you had to say, even with all the attempts to please him. He found your day-to-day actions amusing, he liked to secretly watch tv shows that you did, he looked more into humans as a whole, all because of you. He didn't understand the feelings that initially started building when he was around you. He thought it was a simply human "charm" that they all had, but he began to become protective of you. He disliked when the other bots (namely Smokescreen) would put you in danger for supposedly fun activities like racing, and believe me, he had a lot to say about it to the young and reckless bot behind closed doors. So you were rightfully confused next time you asked Smokescreen to take you racing and he timidly denied and all but ran away at Ultra Magnus' glare. But he didn't think much of it.

•••

"Ultra Magnus, got something to say?"