BULKHEAD

[HUMAN]

[HUMAN]

Something Bulkhead never understood was how flustered you could make him despite doing the littlest things. He was so far under it was honestly hilarious for the rest of the autobots. As far as he knew, you never showed particilar romantic attraction to your guardian, but he could understand why. He was an autobot and you were a human, it wasn't the most logical pairing, and it made him embarrassed and a little self conscious. He just couldn't help but like you, even though he knew it was most likely a dead end route. He cared for you, he was extremely protective and always put your needs in front of his own. You were the coolest, nonchalant human ever. You hardly realized what you did to him. He loved taking you out on drives, letting you sing along to songs of your choice, asking you a million questions just to hear your voice when you were answering them. He brought up things you loved, knowing it made you excited, and your smile was enough to give him a spark-attack. Your laugh was made his helm spin. There was no stopping his affections to you.

•••

"Hey, Bulk. You got a little
energon there."

"O-oh. Thanks n/n."

[A/N]

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH KAHSJS