WHEELJACK

[BOT]

[BOT]

Battling Decepticons always came with certain risks, even deadly ones. Being a femme Autobot scout, the fair majority of the time you only fought vehicons, who were weak and barely programmed with modernized fighting skills. Sometimes it felt like you needed more of a challenge, watching and listening to your teammates get beaten by the more respectable of Decepticon fighters, like Shockwave, Knockout and Breakdown. No one on the team knew how you felt, but your best friend Wheeljack had a suspicion that you were done with the easy fights and wanted to pull your weight. So when you broke orders and went after Shockwave yourself, he was one step ahead of the team and followed you instantly. You held up a good fight, but at the end the mad scientist had more combat experience than you, and was about to make you pay for your decision. Hearing your weak goodbyes to your friends on the com link, Wheeljack never felt so motivated to get to you in time, ruthlessly cutting through vehicons to save your life. He cared deeply about you and wasn't going to let the Decepticons take you away. Outnumbered, Shockwave fled. You escaped barely, owing it all to Wheeljack, your savior.

•••

"Wheeljack, I'm so sorry, I wasn't thinking-"

"Enough, y/n. Optimus will handle the situation. I'm just so glad you're okay."

[REQUESTED]

hi wow i love this one