SOUNDWAVE

[HUMAN]

[HUMAN]

While Soundwave wasn't your full-time guardian, he was surely your favorite. The third in command always had something going on, however boring it was, and you always found it interesting to watch him work. Partly because he was very efficient at said work, but also because you had a game going. Your purpose was to see how far you could get away before the bot noticed your absence. You figured that he would be too wrapped up in his work to notice you sneaking away, but he always seemed to be aware of where you were. It made no sense how he could be so intently focused- yet immediately, like clock work, check in with you. When questioned about it, though, the silent mech would be flustered, embarrassed even. He seemed to duck away from all conversation about it. While complaining to Knockout (like always), you brought up the matter and he brushed over it like it was nothing, casually admitting that it was obvious the bot was enamoured with you. How he could get so much from a silent bot, you would never know. Therefore, you brought the news of your discovery to Soundwave, who seemed to short-circuit at the mere mention of a crush.

•••

"Soundwave, you don't happen to like me, do you?"

[A/N]

*panic*