KNOCKOUT

[HUMAN]

[HUMAN]

When you first met Knockout, or rather, his holoform, you thought he was interesting. Something about the mysterious man made you wonder who he really was. You had only met a few times after the initial meeting in a club, but after a while you knew you couldn't stay away from him. He was charming, funny, and very handsome. Knockout felt the same. He tried not to let a human infect his thoughts, but you weren't just any human. He didn't despise you, and that was new for him. Instead he found himself curious about you, wanting to learn more. You were beautiful and intelligent, most times finding a way to outwit his sarcastic humor. It was easy to say you entranced the doctor. He wasn't ever planning on telling you the truth though, knowing you would hate him. Sometimes it made him think differently about the Decepticons overall message, but every thought of home made him double down. But when Megatron noticed Knockout was leaving more and more and seemed distracted, he sent Lazerbeak after him one night. When he saw the doctor affiliating himself with a human, he was furious. So he took you captive, effectively scaring Knockout into submission. His intents may not have been to kill you, but Knockout never felt so defensive of you, especially seeing your passed out form in Megatron's tight hold.

•••

"Whatever you want, Lord Megatron! But please do not harm y-... the human."