PREDAKING

[HUMAN]

[HUMAN]

You couldn't forget the first time you saw a predacon. You were walking through the forest gathering flowers for your vase when you heard an ear-splitting screech. You never froze so bad in your life, your entire body tensed. Your heart was thundering in your chest, you were sweating bullets, and you might as well have had a heart attack. A giant shadow flew over the trees, dwarfing even the highest tree in length and encasing the forest in darkness. You were astonded as a metal dragon creature passed over you, freely spinning in a large circle like there was nothing around it. The tip of it's wings sliced the top of a tree off, and without a second thought, it flew by as the large log came hurling down towards you. Fortunately (though in the moment you would argue it to be unfortunate) you screamed, loud enough to scare what ever wildlife was left in the forest, and loud enough to gather the attention of the beast. Surprised at the noise, the dragon stopped, turning around in confusion. When Predaking spotted you, frozen and about to be crushed by a tree that he caused, he huffed. Megatron had told him about the lifeforms on earth already, but he had not seen one. He was torn between watching in enjoyment as you flattened like a pancake, or helping you out and seeing what humans were like himself. With a long exvent, he crossed the trees in seconds, swatting the tree away like it was a feather. He landed beside you, watching as you stared at him like he was the first predacon you had seen. Maybe he was. Without saying anything, you reached your hand up, wanting to touch the metal dragon. Predaking stared at your small servo for a second before he leant his head down and pressed his nose against it. For some reason all thoughts of harming you, especially because of how small you were, like a sparkling, left his head. He hummed when you smiled, wrapping your arms around his snout in a thank you for saving you. He could have just flew on but he didn't. With an extension of his huge wings, the beast gave you one last look before taking off into the skies. You just stared after, flowers long forgotten.

•••

[A/N]

it's kind of a tradition to do httyd references with predaking now, right?