SHOCKWAVE

You were meant to be an experiment, but your charm managed to convince him to keep you

You were meant to be an experiment, but your charm managed to convince him to keep you. You knew because he liked engaging with you, even for a few moments a day, when he almost never spoke to the other robots that would come in. You would ask simple questions on what he was doing, eagerly posing theories that he would ramble on about forever. He was for sure a mad scientist, but never really spoke about the torture of his subjects nor spilled his whole plan like evil people on TV. He was simply just there, researching, debunking your theories and making things work for his team. You quite enjoyed his company. His name was Shockwave, so you heard when another bot came inside of his room once. He had instructed you to hide behind some old junk. You didn't know why, but did anyway. That happened everytime someone came in. Sometimes you missed being on Earth, (granted you weren't aware if you still were, because it was always absolutely freezing on the giant ship, but you were still breathing.) You thought for sure they wouldn't need Oxygen, but who knows. But you knew Earth was just a deadend job taking your hours and an empty house awaiting you. So for now, you would go along with the robots, seeing what they did, how they did it, and why.

•••

"Hey Shockwave, what is a predacon?"

"I believe your species would compare a predacon with the mythical creature called a dragon."

"No. Way."

[A/N]

wanted more of a 'reader in the dark' type imagine