SOUNDWAVE [PART ONE]

[BOT]

[BOT]

You weren't sure exactly how you had met the silent mech, third in command of the Decepticons, and one of Megatron's most trusted servants. It was some time in the war, when you first strayed from the Autobot cause and fell into the Decepticon ranks. You worked your way up, becoming a trusted field agent. When you relocated to a small and lively called Earth, you stayed on the nemesis doing causal missions occasionally. You had proved your worth on the field but you definitely thrived under the tech officer's care. You became a main deck worker with your partner Soundwave. At first it was difficult to communicate with him, but after a few 'months' (what the humans said) you began to anticipate and understand what he was trying to say before he even said it. You were quite close, working side by side for many missions, supervising, hacking, and controlling communications. There were some times that things felt a bit more intimate between you two, but besides the occasional glances, accidental hand touching, and stutters, nothing much happened. Well, until a certain cherry mech started showing interest in you. Of course never to your face, because he knew Soundwave would chop his helm off, but sometimes you would overhear that Knockout had been speaking about you. Soundwave could hear it all, all the time. He was basically the nemesis' security, so he heard everything. It was annoying at first, Soundwave wasn't too sure why, but as it continued it really started to bug him. So, out of sheer curiosity, he decided to play back a recording of Knockout complimenting you to see your opinion. He wasn't too sure why he really wanted to know.

•••

"That's... nice of him. I wish he would just talk to me himself though. Thanks for telling Sounders'."

[A/N]

hm part two? :D