SOUNDWAVE

[HUMAN]

[HUMAN]

Although Megatron was the most feared deception in the universe, leading a strong armada of controlled fighter bots, and intelligent high ranking officers, he played a mental battle with his third in command. To anyone that heard of Soundwave, they would tell you how he is a skilled hacker and fighter. He watched everyone and anyone at all times if he wished. He knew every secret of every individual bot on the nemesis, including Megatron. That's why the decepticon ruler never bothered much with denying Soundwave what he wanted. It was much better to be on the silent bots good side than to upset him. So when the tic started disappearing for a few hours at a time Megatron never thought much of it. Well, until he brought a loud, spunky femme human back with him. Megatron was a little bit confused, but Soundwave was able to explain (in lack of better terms) that you were a friend. So, he left it alone. Soundwave had appeared out of nowhere, scaring you awake. He was scouting an energon signal when a curious human snuck up on him. From that long moment of awkward eye contact, you had been friends. He came to visit you, liking to listen to you ramble on about nothing, even though he had to pick a lot more clips and audio recordings to respond to you. Unfortunately the Autobots found out about your little visits and threatened to take you away, so he brought you to the nemesis. At first it was hard to fit in when the majority of decepticons on the war ship hated humans, but no one dared to even lay a finger on you with Soundwave being your guardian. The tic looked after every detail regarding your safety, and when he felt like things weren't okay (even when you told them they were) he made Knockout, the medic, look you over. He became protective over you, deploying Lazerbeak to watch over you while he worked. You liked playing with the giant metal bird, from hide and seek to tag (which was hard without wings). Soundwave grew to understand and respect humans more in your company, and little comments about them being inferior started to bug him. After scaring the life out of the two vehicons talking bad about humans, he stormed off to find you, then compiling audios to tell you his opinion.

•••

"I think... humans are... GOOD! especially when it comes to... you!"

[REQUESTED]

Soundwave is always gonna be one of my favs.