ARCEE

[BOT]

[BOT]

Being in the field wasn't always easy. With Autobot numbers dwindling down, there seemed to be no hope left. When you were attacked by Decepticons, your pod crash landed on an unknown planet, so you sent out a distress signal, hoping someone would find you. You never expected to find another autobot in your travels, let alone five, or a Prime! It was exhilarating and exhausting at the same time, meeting everybody, and a familiarizing yourself with earth's customs. You had a pretty good standing with everyone, even the little humans, but one bot. Arcee apparently had it out for you from the beginning. She was not happy when Optimus assigned you partners, but you were unsure as to why. You tried not to 'get in her way' on the field as much as you could, but you always managed to help her out somehow. It had been months since you first landed on earth and she still hadn't really held a conversation with you besides the initial interrogation. You happened to do something wrong on the mission and Arcee was not too pleased. While she was distracted, a con snuck up on her and just before she got attacked, you noticed and shot him, getting hurt in the process. It wasn't life threatening, but it did sting pretty bad, so Optimus called you off the mission to get care from Ratchet. The last thing you expected when the bots came back was Arcee to apologize for being reckless and disorderly.

•••

"What I did was not smart. I could've gotten killed and almost got you killed in the process."

"Why is it that you simply can't trust me?"

"It's a story for another time. I'm sorry."