SHOCKWAVE

[BOT]

[BOT]

Being the lab assistant to a mad scientist was not what you thought you would do when you returned. Shockwave was terrifying, for sure. You still remembered the day you met him, when you returned to the Deception army after years of being stranded in space. Your arrival sparked the rumors and legends of you in the field of war. You definitely had a history behind you, being one of the best fighters Megatron had ever trained, and being female at that, you had quite the legends about you. When you disappeared, you were rumoured dead, so your arrival on the flight deck of the nemesis was certainly surprising for everyone. Megatron was pleased at your arrival, but for some reason, even though you were a trained assassin, assigned you as the lab assistant to Shockwave. You were slightly intimidated when you first saw him, one glowing red optic staring back at you. While you knew almost nothing about science, that wasn't your main concern. Shockwave had rumours behind him aswell. The mad scientist, the one who brought predacons back to life, the one that experimented in hybrid creatures, the one with no mercy when it came to figuring things out. The one with full rein of every tool given to him. The last thing you wanted to do was get on his bad side, so you agreed to help. For the first few weeks you handed him tools and got lessons on any project he was doing, from cybertrons rebirth to the predacons ancestors. But, Shockwave wasn't as bad as everyone said he was. Sure, he didn't know how to express emotions or anything, but he wasn't completely lifeless. He celebrated his victories and grieved his lost experiments. While you were still timid around him, Shockwave was having a totally different mental struggle. He didn't know how your presence grew so distracting. Never in his life had he been interested in a femme, let alone one he just met. But everytime you'd walk into the lab he would forget what he was doing for a second. He would loose focus when you leaned over his shoulder, watching him work on the genetic code of the predacon bones. He would tense up when you asked him a question he didn't know the answer to (which was rare) in fear of not impressing you. He was all-well disrupted by you, and it drove him crazy.

•••

"Hey, Shockwave! What's
happening today?"

[REQUESTED]