KNOCKOUT

[BOT]

[BOT]

Knockout: the medic. You had heard of him a little, all your friends absolutely obsessed with him and his 'finish'. Apparently he was quite attractive with shiny red paint and a smirk to kill. But because you worked on the lower levels of the ship in war plan and strategies and almost never went into the field (nor got injured enough to 'require' a med trip like your friends) you never saw him. But one day things changed, you got promoted to Dreadwing's second hand in the field. For the first few battles it was easy, just a few Autobots poking around, but never a full team. Until you hit the jackpot on a large energon mine, and they caught wind. The battle was intense, vehicons dying left and right beside you, cuts and scratches littering your frame by the Autobot femme's cause. You were having trouble keeping up with Dreadwing, but he covered you when necessary and eventually the Autobots retreated. You were rushed to the medbay, where then you finally met the famous Knockout, and boy were your friends right. He was extremely handsome, easily the most appealing of the Decepticons you had met so far. Not only that, he was efficient with his work even when the bay was packed. When he got to you though, he stopped and it seemed like he hesitated. The words were cut short and he seemed fumbled, like he was a newbie with no idea how to help. You thought it was cute. Ever since that day, Knockout had found you walking between the training room and Dreadwings station, and he would join you on your walk. The cute embarrassment you saw on the first day was quickly replaced by confidence and cockiness, though he had his moments like when you would compliment his work skill or ask him why he was interested in you.

•••

"So Knockout, joining me again today?"

"I couldn't let you walk alone, could I?"

"Are you sure that's the only reason?"

"I-"