WHEELJACK [PART ONE]

[HUMAN]

[HUMAN]

Being Wheeljack's charge was awesome. He was funny, charming, and loved adventure. There was something about the egotistical bot that captured your attention from first meeting him. The way he always seemed to want to throw himself into danger with guns blazing, and how he would always sacrifice himself for his family. When he decided to stay for a while, he offered to be your guardian (which Ratchet was pleased about). You were really close, and you even harboured feelings for him for a while, but nothing ever came out of it because he liked exploring space, so he was gone for weeks at a time. So, you pushed the feelings down and let yourself concentrate on school. Incidentally, you met a classmate who you slowly developed a crush on. When Wheeljack noticed the change in your behavior, he questioned you until you confessed about the classmate. He seemed to take it normally, and you were glad you didn't confess. But on the inside, Wheeljack was crushed. His spark seemed to clench when you admitted you liked someone, and he didn't know what to do about it. He realized he liked you a few weeks after meeting you, but figured you would never understand how a relationship between you would work, so he tried to poor his feelings into work. It worked for a while, but a part of him craved a world where you liked him back, not another human.

•••

"Oooooh, you l-o-v-e someone. How cute, n/n."

"Wheeljack-"

[A/N]

I know y'all can tell he's my fav