BREAKDOWN

[HUMAN]

[HUMAN]

Breakdown wasn't the most friendly looking bot. Well, none of the freakishly tall iron robots seemed too friendly, even the real quiet one with no face was kind of weird. But you had only been on the alien ship for a few days at most before you were introduced to Breakdown from Knockout, a really creepy and flirtatious red bot. The blue one was nicer. Quiet, reserved, and short with his answers. I didn't feel completely comfortable with him, but he didn't also drive me to the point of wanting to jump off the table I was kept on. Breakdown became sort of a companion during my short stay on the ship. He would bring me things when I needed them, told me about his daily life. All boring things, but with no one else to talk to, it was enjoyable. I knew that the 'Autobots' or whatever that was, was going to rescue me from what the guards gossiped about, and sure enough, it wasn't long before a highly energetic silver and black bot literally busted his way into the medbay and took me. But for what it was worth, my week on the ship was cool.

•••

"This is Breakdown."

[REQUESTED]

This was tough, (i had to incorporate a very detailed explanation into this) XD

"A small incounter with the Deception Breakdown."