SHOCKWAVE

[HUMAN]

[HUMAN]

When it came to the matter of protecting you, Shockwave would do anything, even if that meant upsetting you by hurting the Autobots. Being Raf's older sibling, you were aware of both sides, and never planned on getting tangled up with the Decepticons, well, until you met Shockwave, who was the first Decepticon to not even want to capture you saying "illogical, you are not worth my time, you are a tiny and weak specimen". Well that got you angry, so you insulted him. That got his attention. You then got yourself in a tough situation and ended up in his lab in a small cage. How you managed to befriend the mad scientist was beyond what you could even imagine. But he actually didn't mind the company, as he was still working on the Predacon's, so he didn't really have an assistant. You weren't the most helpful in the lab because of your size but you always listened to his philosophical tangents. So, he kept you around. The other bots on the nemesis began to get to know you as well, even Knockout didn't mind you. Of course being kidnapped wasn't really the most comfortable thing, so you went back home frequently and went to school. That caused some problems with the Autobots. Every once and a while they would try to 'save you' and it scared you when Shockwave would get into fights. Though he always won, especially when he assigned the newly finished Predacon: Predaking, to protect you when he couldn't.

•••

"It is illogical to keep fighting. Y/n will not be going with you."