STARSCREAM AND PREDAKING

[BOT]

[BOT]

Starscream had been your buddy since training camp day one. You were best friends, but surely there were time periods where one of you felt differently. Nothing was ever done, though. When you and Starscream were paired together to look over the first live predacon experiment, you knew it was bound to be fun. Starscream always of the opinion that anyone technically 'lower' rank than him should all but bow down (except for you, of course), so when he marched that attitude into that cage, the beast was quick to set him straight. Predacons were designed to be respected amoung other life forms, it was obvious: with their huge razor sharp wings, long intricately detailed body and you couldn't forget the elemental flare they held. Predaking, as he liked to be called, had fire. It became quite enjoyable watching Starscream get burnt and the beast to blatantly refuse his orders. You hated when Starscream would use the rod on him, forcing him into submitting most of the time. So you started offering to help, treating the predacon with respect and coercing him gently back into his cage. Starscream was shocked how the predacon basically followed you like a lost puppy every time you were around since then. He would listen to every command you said dutifully, whether to be annoying to Starscream or because he generally liked you, he didn't know. One thing Starscream was for sure of: he did not like the beast being so close to you all the time. It wasn't until the predacon began to get affectionate towards you that he was done, though.

•••

"Aww, Screamers! He likes me!"

'I will personally rip that beasts' spark out.'