PREDAKING

[HUMAN]

[HUMAN]

When Predaking first encountered you on the nemesis, he recalled you freezing, staring up at him with the most beautiful eyes. You promptly yelled 'dragon' and hid behind your guardian, Soundwave. But the strangest thing, is that you didn't seem scared, rather, shocked. After that first weird interaction, Predaking swore to get to know you. He wasn't totally aware of human customs yet, but he knew that you loved movies. From his cage on the flight deck, he would watch you watch movie after movie, with Soundwave keeping a diligent watch over you. Predaking thought you were adorable. The predacon got closer and closer to you each day, until he was able to watch the movies with you, curled up in a ball. You didn't seem nervous around him, but he wasn't sure if it was just the fact that you trusted Soundwave to step in if anything went wrong (who had, by the way, been glaring at Predaking every once and a while). But you would still look at him odd. That was until you finally showed him why, and you watched a movie called 'How to Train Your Dragon', and he understood. Dragons were mythical creatures to humans, and he himself looked like one. Seeing how in love you were with the movie, especially when the protagonist Hiccup, flew freely with Toothless the first time, he knew he had to try it. Predaking had never flew with anyone on his back before, but he figured it wouldn't be too weird. After convincing Soundwave in secret, the predacon was almost bubbling with excitement as he went to collect you. You were confused of course, but he picked you up in his bot form and explained that he was taking you out for a flight. You were ecstatic. Flying with Predaking was like nothing you had ever experienced before. The wind was whipping your hair, wishing you had put it back. You could smell the fresh air, as he dipped down to the water, then flew up over the trees with ease. He did everything he saw Toothless do, including flying upside down, which you had screamed in nervous laughter. But he would never drop you, and you knew that. It was beautiful.

•••

"Let's go! WHOOHOO!"

[REQUESTED]

this was so fun :D
there's not many gifs of my boi flying, so pretend it's a beautiful sunny day XD