KNOCKOUT

[HUMAN]

[HUMAN]

It was meant to be a quick in and out, a little double check for Megatron that the new energon mines were going good. You begged him to let you come along, promising you'd be on your best behavior. Knockout had reluctantly let you go, despite knowing the mines had been getting more and more dangerous as the Autobots' numbers increased. Sure enough there was attack in the main tunnel, making Knockout have to go down the south end. But there ended up being two scouts waiting at the exit for whoever was to come out. You were scared Knockout could tell by the way you grabbed the handlebar and steering wheel like your life depended on it. But he couldn't let harm come to you, so he transformed and left you behind some boulders while he fought of the Autobots. The battle shifted forwards, and Knockout was too busy to keep track of your every movement. You ended up moving from your spot as a Vehicon who came to help landed right beside you, effectively scaring and almost crushing you. Knockout had just tackled Bumblebee when he heard a familar cry. Suddenly his worst fear was happening before his eyes. You got taken by the Autobot Wrecker Bulkhead and they groundbridged out. All he could do was stare at the spot where a portal containing your whereabouts just was.

•••

"No..."