BREAKDOWN

[HUMAN]

[HUMAN]

Knockout wasn't stupid. Being Breakdown's best friend, they spent almost every waking hour in the lab together. He knew the blue bots usual commentary, knew his schedule, and when something was wrong, could basically read him like a book. So it wasn't hard to pick up on the subtle differences after that fateful mission. He would leave early, disappear. When doing his tasks in the medbay, he was distracted. He seemed zoned out more, a sickly sweet smile on his face when thinking of whatever was taking his attention. Knockout didn't mind, well, until Breakdown accidentally dropped an extremely important vile that took months to create. Then he snapped, and Breakdown, under stress of Megatron finding out about you, hastily explained that he had met a human that he really liked. Knockout was amused, but when he realized the bot wasn't joking, started freaking out. It was only when Knockout met you, a funny, charming human, that he accepted the news. Then things weren't so bad. They went back to normal because Breakdown wasn't so concerned about Knockout not understanding. But now KO had the perfect counter-argument.

•••

"Oh will you shut up about your finish? You are in love with it at this point."

"And you're in love with a fleshy, so."

"...Hey!"