The End

When I opened my eyes, I wasn't too surprised to see Emmett seated in front of me.

He was glistening as the rays of the sun hit him.

"Hi." I spoke.

"Hello." He greeted.

I stretched out my arms and discovered I was on a bed.

I looked up at Emmett in confusion.

"Did you -"

"Renesme moved you." He explained quickly. "The rest of us were too... cold. You would have woken up immediately."

"Oh." I spoke. I hadn't seen Renesme yet and I really wanted to. Just to check that she was alright.

"She said she would come and check on you later." Emmett spoke as if reading my mind. "And she told me that if I woke you up, she would break my hand."

He smirked.

And I couldn't help but me amused at the idea of little Renesme hurting Emmett. But then again, I really shouldn't underestimate her strength.

"You look pretty." I commented.

Emmett looked down and his body as if just noticing the sparkling.

"I do, don't I?"

I rolled my eyes.

He smiled before getting up, moving away from the sun.

He took a step forward and then seemed to think better of it.

"How are you?" He asked.

I looked down at the bandages on my body. For some reason, I knew he wasn't asking about my physical well-being.

Carlisle had probably filled him in on that.

"I'm tired." I admitted. "I'm so tired and - and I really miss my dad."

Emmett nodded and it really felt like he understood exactly how I felt.

"It's all over now." He assured me.

That statement alone made me sigh in relief. It was all over. No more looking over my shoulder or feeling paranoid.

Victoria was gone and it was all over.

"What now?" I asked.

Emmett looked at me seriously. "That's for you to decide."