Confrontations

I was running. Running really fast through the halls of my school and I was screaming. Screaming really loudly.
It took some time for me to realise that I wasn't running away from something. I was running towards something.
But what?
The answer soon came when I slammed through the double doors of the room I knew too well as the school gymnasium.
There, six people sat tied with their hands behind their backs on chairs. The number of people had increased.
There was Dylan, Monica, Cory, Cheri, my dad, Helen... All of them screaming for me to help.
The red headed and red eyed woman whom I had only seen once but whose face was still planted in my mind stepped forward and smirked.
"I told you I'd get my revenge." She spoke menacingly.
I looked desperately at my friends and family not being able to move to help any of them.
Victoria let out a sickening laugh. "It's too late Sophie. You can't save anyone now."
I struggled to move but I was still frozen to the spot.
"No one can help you now." Victoria taunted me.
Suddenly, the bodies of the Cullens appeared on the floor, lifeless. Emmett's was right in front of me.
"What did you do to them?" I screamed.
Victoria shook her head. "Oh, it wasn't me sweetie."
And then the most shocking part came; Alec stepped forward with his black gas being dispelled from his hands. I started chocking on it.
"Alec! Stop it!" I begged as I started falling to the ground but he just stared at me blankly like he didn't know who I was.
"Alec! Please." I begged as I wheezed but he didn't stop. Victoria was laughing in the background as I felt the life drain from me slowly.

I shot up in bed and let out a gasp.
I found myself breathing heavily and I ran a hand through my hair.

"Nightmare?" I heard a familiar voice speak. My head shot to the right just in time to see the one and only Jane.

I had a cross between a smile and a shocked expression on my face.

She rolled her eyes. "And here I was thinking you'd be happy to see me."

I smiled and got out of bed before running towards her and wrapping her in a hug that she just as eagerly returned.

She pulled away and smiled at me. I realised that I had never really seen her smile and it only made her look more beautiful.

"I am so happy to see you." I let out. "Did you come alone?"

"That would be a firm no." Another familiar face appeared in my room from the bathroom.

"Demetri." I smiled at him.
He walked over and gave me a side hug. "Little S. Nice to finally see where you originate from. I like your house, it's... cute."

I smiled. "Well it's no Italian castle but it's home."

"You mean your former home." Jane spoke in excitement. "Alec told us the good news!" She squealed. "Oh I'm so excited!"

"Yeah, little S. Can't wait for you to join the team."

I frowned. Alec. Yesterday, everything that happened with Sierra and... how I finally saw his ability. I felt a chill run down my spine as the memory came back.

"Where is Alec?" I asked.

Last night he told me that he would take Sierra somewhere more secure and then come back. I fell asleep after I got tired of waiting for him.
I couldn't help but worry. What if something had happened to him? What if something had happened to Sierra?

"Last we checked, he was at the Cullen's with your friend turned vampire." Demetri shrugged.

"You saw him?" I asked not really finding it relevant to point out that Sierra wasn't in fact my friend.