Dealing With The Conseqences

Since Nia's plan was discussed, Fox had been worrisome about her

Since Nia's plan was discussed, Fox had been worrisome about her. She had made the mistake of thinking the Primes were the main concern of danger. When they found out about Sheidheda, Fox had thought she should have been there for her more. But if this is what she can do then so be it.

Nia let out a breath as her vision cleared and the body slumped against hers. Her brown hair pulled back showing her innocent face she had seen when they first landed. Her hand still on the handle of the knife as she realized what she had done. The blood dripping down her arm as a reminder.

"N-no. No." She breathed out looking upon the face she loved so dearly.

"Nia." Fox spoke with a quiet voice. A shaky breath leaving her mouth as she tried to speak with her. She knew the consequences of this action but she couldn't allow for Nia to lose a side of herself to blood-lust.

The bustle around them not mattering anymore. As Nia cradled Fox to her, afraid to release her and watch her fall. She couldn't believe what she had done. What Sheidheda made her do, what he whispered in her ears. She had reaped the ultimate punishment now holding Fox as they sunk to the floor.

"Don't let Sheidheda win. Be the person you were meant to be. The person who saved me, who saved Jade and Lynn. I know this is hard for you but you have to fight it, you did it once and you can do it again. Because your fight isn't over, it's still going. You have to fight for Jade, Lynn and Atlas. They will need you more than ever. Don't let this world beat you, you can be the one to change it."

Nia tried to hold pressure to the wound but it was too late. Since she was little she had learned to how to hold a weapon and where exactly her weapon needed to go to ensure her victim wouldn't survive. Now that lesson would be the reason why she was losing someone so dear to her now.

"Hey, hey, you're going to be okay." Nia tried to comfort the girl in her arms. Trying to find a solution to save her even though she knew herself it would be useless. The girl's eyes fluttering softly. "No, no, no. Don't close your eyes. Fox, look at me."

Since the moment Nia advanced toward Priya and the guards knew what was going on around them they sounded the alarms. Many of them going around to find the rest of the people from Earth to contain them. Russell Prime had known these people wouldn't simply leave without a fight but he hadn't expected such an elaborate plan. First, Josephine was missing now in their grand hall was Nia their commander holding her daughter with the bloody knife still in place.

The woman who he had only seen as strong looked up to him with tears streaking down her face. Her voice barely above a whisper as she spoke trying to keep the girl conscious. But even he could see her efforts were futile.

"Take them down to holding. We have to find the others before they breach the shield." Russell ordered. His only concern was the fate of his daughter.

Hands wrapped around Nia's arms trying to pull her from the floor. But she shrugged them off hanging onto the body in her lap. They would have to use more than that to get her to move. The guards now grabbing her firmly but she still shrugged them off. More guards approached to help taking their spears to get a better hold on her. With their hands free they used both their arms to grip her and pull her upward. But Nia hung on tightly to Fox pulling the body with her.