Fresh Start

Monty's voice echoed around them as the video played once more for those that had been woken up

Monty's voice echoed around them as the video played once more for those that had been woken up. With Earth gone and Monty's announcement, they didn't know what to do beside consult with others on their next step.

Bellamy and Nia had opted to awake the ones those that they had spent 6 years with on the Ring. While Clarke woke her mother. Waking Shaw was also a mutual decision as he had better knowledge about the people who had built the ships. But Tate was awoken by Nia, she had wanted to wake up Indra and Octavia but those options were quickly vetoed.

Despite all of their bad judgements of Octavia and Indra, Nia still valued their opinions. Indra was simply being a warrior and following her leader but her obedience altered when she saw errors in their leadership. Indra would speak out against Nia, if needed.

Then there was Octavia, she didn't agree with her method that she had established but she understood where she came from. Octavia was only battling against the darkness that she struggled with too. Lincoln, Lexa and Alec had helped her through it, someone just needed to be there for Octavia.

"I know this is a lot to process. Take an hour and meet in the mess. We need to game this out." Bellamy spoke out when the video ended and everyone was staring out the window.

"Guys, we survived. Monty made sure of it." Clarke added to comfort them.

"Now, we get out humanity back." Abby stated aloud making Nia tense to what she was referring too.

"Some of us never lost it." Raven commented remembering her horrific experience with the doctor.

With her last comment, people went their separate ways. Nia had taken that time to head back to the pods. She stood in a spot as she glanced at the bodies in their rested states. She looked down at the ones she considered her children and was thankful that they had a chance to grow someplace new. But when her eyes looked down at a certain person she felt overcome with emotion.

"What do you think of all this?" A voice broke her from her thoughts. Tate had followed her to try and read what she was thinking.

"I think it's great. It's another chance at a life we never got. A chance to live peacefully but only if we can establish that peace. We don't know what awaits us down there and I would like for our strongest to be among them." Nia answered truthfully knowing that that request wouldn't happen with everyone present.

"Now you know why we can't do that." Another voice broke into their conversation as Bellamy and Clarke approached. Bellamy was looking for Nia while Clarke was checking up on Maddie. Bellamy being the one who spoke out. "We can't trust her." He tried to explain only for Nia to cut him off.

"I know the reason you don't want to wake her but that is also the reason why I do." Nia stated standing by her reasoning despite those against it.

"Nia, you said it yourself, we don't know what were up against. We need reasonable people. Logical people to help negotiations." Clarke provided her input as they stood there.