Control Of The Flame

Back on Earth, Trikru and Azgeda were once fierce enemies

Back on Earth, Trikru and Azgeda were once fierce enemies. Never in Grounder history had they gotten along, until two then were sent up into space and spend six years together in a confined space. No one would've guessed that Nia and Echo would become close friends. But now one of them was in danger while the other was trying to figure out a solution before they all fell to the mercy of the Primes.

In fact, Echo was trying to figure out a solution to get all their friends out of the holding that the Primes had put them in she hadn't to resort to finding allies. One of them being a Prime themselves but had enough of their lifestyle. While the other was recently banished by her friend in the midst of all the chaos going on in her mind. But if things were really unraveling at the seems with Nia then Gaia was the person who knew her the longest and might have a way to bring their commander back inside her head.

Ryker has lived his lifetime many times over and quite frankly wished they didn't keep resurrecting him, but maybe now he could live his last life and better yet correct their mistakes. With a little threatening from Echo, Ryker had brought the people who had lost their loved ones due to their inaccurate believing but it was a start in the right direction. The more people knew the more they could influence the Primes into releasing the prisoners that they held. But if he was being honest then Echo and Gaia needed to know the magnitude of their situation.

That night the Primes were going to execute one of their own. Both of them feared it might be Nia for a moment but regardless of her intentions, she was their commander and their friend. But Ryker also knew her status would save her from being the one picked in that situation. With this new information, Echo knew what she needed to do in order to save them from death.

"There is one thing that you both should know before we start on all this." Ryker stated wondering how exactly they would react to this news. "One of you is already dead, but not by our hands. When Nia came into the hall, her next target would've been Delilah but the young girl you call Fox intervened. The damage was already done, there was nothing we could've done."

Both of them took a moment to breath. Not only was Fox dead but she had died at the hands of Nia. Nia had always protected the girls more than her own life but if she was the reason for one of their deaths, she wouldn't take the loss easy. They needed to get to Nia and they needed to get to her now.

Aside from Gaia and Echo the rest of them had been taken hostage among the chaos of looking for Nia. Most of them has taken a seat in the room and hoped there was a plan to help get them out. But Nia had sat in silence in a corner, when more people were taken into the room the guards had taken precautions and hang cuffed her to the wall. The commander not putting up a fight instead allowing them to move her.

Tate had tried to get Nia to talk to him seeing how Fox had not been seen since Nia had disappeared. It wasn't till Jackson and Miller informed the rest of them the scene that they had come across while looking for her. Each of them sadden to hear about another death but it made them even worry more about the brunette in the corner.