The Fight Continues

Raven had never met a problem she couldn't solve

Raven had never met a problem she couldn't solve. It didn't matter how complicated the problem was, all she needed was time and a solution would come to her. But this time she was trying to save her friend's life in the process. The Flame was already a complex device, but all Raven need to help her was Becca's notebook.

The group were busy trying to figure out the A.I. but the Primes were ready for the nightbloods. It wouldn't be long before Russell came back or Sheidheda took over Nia's mind. But because Russell wanted every Prime back, they needed more nightblood serum despite Nia not being able to handle anymore extraction and Abby was not willing to risk Maddy for the serum. She was the last thing connecting her to her daughter.

With a quick decision, Abby injected herself with the serum and willing to be the next one the bone marrow would be taken from. She would give Raven more time to get past the A.I. more time to save Nia. Only that wasn't the card they had in the deck, but Clarke was running out of time to run her plan for the others to get inside.

There were many moving parts in Sanctum and everyone's time was running short. The Primes were finalizing their plans to bring their people back and the others were trying to figure out a way to get everyone out safely.

With everything going on inside the Flame, Nia hadn't even begun to process how to move on after losing Fox. It was like losing Lexa, Lincoln, and Alec all over again. In those days, she was lost in fighting against so many things. First it was, Pike who wanted to annihilate every one of them. Then it was ALIE who wanted to take over their minds. It all seemed to end after Primfaya giving her a chance to put down the sword. But even in those six years, she never grieved for her family. She wondered how this might affect her again.

But the surrounding darkness that engulfed her in the Flame was always short-lived. Sheidheda was always trying to nitpick at her insecurities. He found it easy to poke at her weaknesses especially when he had a greater goal in mind. And with a mind like Nia's, there was plenty for him to use against her.

Once Russell had all the serum he needed, he had the others brought out of the lab as he was busying trying to resurrect the others. But Murphy and Emori weren't the only two he was planning on using not when he needed to gain more control. He had thought that since he had taken the daughter, it was only right to take her mother as well. He was trying to keep a family together, but he only tore it apart, creating a threat more deadly than anything.

The sky was dark when the naming day was set to begin. All the Primes were ready to be introduced, but now they were dealing with the re-appearance of Gabriel. But as Russell and Gabriel monologued, the alarms began to sound. But none of the pieces were in place.

With the sudden alarms sounded, the people of Sanctum were panicked. Russell tried to ease their worries but with all the external forces against him, he had to improvise. The shields were down and the power was out, Gabriel's people were coming.