Chaos

Nia hadn't longed for anything for so long

Nia hadn't longed for anything for so long. She was always content on life. She had a brother who cared for her, a sister who brought peace so she wouldn't have to keep fighting her battles, and a friend who she could share adventures with. After Azgeda revolted and before Skaikru fell, Nia felt like her world found some sense of balance.

At least that was before she found something to fight for. She found Fox, Jade and Atlas. They were the ones to show her what it meant to survive. She never wanted to hurt them or to leave them especially after her decision during Primfaya. But now she was battling the survival of her mind, and what would soon become a battle for her body.

Her skin now paled as they had pumped marrow from her body. Her limbs strapped to the table now wanting to move so much but Nia's strength was fighting the commander in her mind. But the sight of her drained and tied down was enough for Clarke to know things had gone terribly wrong.

When Murphy had found Clarke in that tent along with Bellamy and Octavia, he was simply trying to find a way to save who he loved. But he knew that they would have a plan to come and save them all and they had to know what they might be walking in on.

"Bellamy, I really don't know how to put this." He started unsure how exactly he might take the news.

His words caused Bellamy to sit up as best as he could. When he had left he didn't know what would ensue after he was gone. He only hoped that Nia and Fox were safe with everyone else. When Jade told him she was going to the mothership for Atlas he felt grateful she would be safer there. But now he was unsure what else was going on in Sanctum.

"It's Nia she's in danger. It's bad but I'm going to try my best to keep her safe, I promise." Murphy simply stated not sure if Russell would abide by his word but he had to try. After all, she was still his friend.

Now here they were with Clarke standing in the lab they used to resurrect their own. The sight of Nia was enough to get her to pause but the next sight felt like knife in the gut. The girl she had found in her moment of need was strapped down in a bed across the room. She was physically unharmed but that was only the surface. It wasn't till Madi had stirred awake that she received an answer.

She was busy trying to stay in the role of Josephine Prime that she couldn't interfere much or allow a moment of hesitation in Russell's eyes. She was connecting the dots on what they were actually doing.

Maid's voice interrupted their conversation with hope underlying her tone. But Clarke had to snub that flame quickly. Not to mention she didn't want to see her daughter suffer. Madi's cries managed to stir Nia awake to see what was going around her.

"Clarke?" She asked seeing the familiar blonde standing by a bedside.

"Afraid not. Your friend was a strong one but not strong enough." Clarke played her role quickly.

But instead of another outcry of emotional against her, Nia simply chuckled. She was torn between two separate mindsets. One glad the threat of someone taking her place as a leader was gone. And the other sadden at the fact that another one of friends were dead.