1.

Camila looked at herself in the mirror one last time before grabbing her bag about to go out of the house for her dancing lesson, but before she could leave her eight-year-old little sister Sofia grabbed her right leg.

" Mila please don't go" she begged her 18 year old sister.

" I'm sorry baby I'll be back in a few hours, besides Miss Julian is babysitting you while I'm gone, you're gonna have so much fun!" Camila reassured her little sister.

Their parents died a year ago, luckily Camila turned 18 a few weeks before they passed so Sofia and her didn't have to go into foster care.

But after their parents passed away Sofia became really attached to Camila, Camila couldn't go anywhere or do anything without her little sister by her side.

Camila felt sad for the little girl and understood why she was attached to her, but at times it was annoying.

The only time she could escape was through dancing.

Camila had always loved dancing ever since she was a little girl, but her love for the activity only grew more and more everyday after her parents passed.

There's just something about it that she can't fight, the way her body sways to the music is like magic.

There was a knock at the door making Camila walk with her little sister hanging on to her leg.

With her left hand Camila was able to open the door revealing Julian her little sister's babysitter, Julian was kind enough when she was hired to work for free and Camila was so grateful for that, you see dancing is not just a passion for the girl it also gives her money to be able to keep a roof over her and her sisters heads, and to be able to put food on the table every night.

" Julian thank God you're here can you help me get Sofia off of my leg please"?

" yeah sure no problem" the 16 year old girl smiled. 

After a few minutes of trying to get the little girl off of Camilla's leg Julian finally was successful, but Sofia had other plans, Julian had to hold the little girl back while she was trying to fight out of the young woman's arms trying to get back to her big sister.

It broke Camilla's heart to see her little sister trying to fight to get to her,  but she knew this was going to help her, if Camila doesn't fix this now Sofia could never change.

Camila quickly grabbed her purse again and rushed out the door before her little sister could get to her, trying to hold back the tears as her mind keeps picturing the little girl trying to get out of Julian's arms.

Camila jumped in her car rushing off to the dance studio she hoped she wasn't going to be late.

***

Hi guys if you're here from my FanFiction" bruises" then welcome to my new one" dancing love", yes bruises is still going to be updated, this one however it's probably going to be updated once a week until I'm finished bruises, also this book cover was made by my cousin so thank you Bree , she makes all my book covers until I learn to make them myself, anyway I hope you guys enjoy this book. As much as I'm going to love making it♡♡♡

Much love Hailey.