44.

Shawn's eyes fluttered open as he heard his wife gagging.

He rolled over on his side checking the time on the clock that was on the nightstand, 5:22 a.m.

He sighed as he rolled back over getting up on his feet and walking in the bathroom.

He knocked on the door gently," honey everything okay in there"?

 he heard no response, so he opened up the door to see Camila on her knees hovering over the toilet.

He need down next to her holding her hair so that way vomit wouldn't get in it.

He took his right hand and gently caressed her back.

She had had morning sickness for days now, and it broke Shawn's heart to see her like this.

Once she was done vomiting he let go of her hair.

" you good"? He questioned Softly as she let her body fall against the bathroom door.

" for now" she sighed," sorry for waking you".

" don't be" he smiled gently caressing her left arm with his left hand.

" can I get anything to make you feel better honey"? He asked her as he stood up

" orange juice and a banana? And maybe a few cuddles" she pounded her lip out giving him puppy eyes.

He found it adorable how she was giving him puppy eyes, but even if she didn't he would still do it because the smile on her face after was always worth seeing.

" of course honey, anything for you".

" go lay down and I'll be right back sweetheart" he said leaning down to kiss her forehead and her lips.

She placed her index finger on his lips before he could kiss her," I just vomited I probably have bad breath now" she told him.

He gently kissed her finger pulling his lips back" I don't care I'm your husband" he said Softly before grabbing her chin with his thumb and his index finger and pressing his lips gently against hers

☆☆☆

I was wrong I'm updating today all thanks to @shawmila_mabello she thought of the idea.

Go follow her if you don't already!

Love you honey thank you ❤️