31.

Camila sat on Taylor's couch with her in her living room.

Camila was on the right side while Taylor was on the left.

" so let's talk about that handsome boyfriend of yours" Taylor said excitedly while she sat her drink down on the table in front of them

" what about him" ? Camila giggled her cheeks red.

" have you guys said I love you yet"? Taylor asked looking at her new friend curiously as she took a chip from the Bowl on the table in front of them.

" well here's the thing" Camilla paused taking a sip of her fruit punch,"he said it when he asked me to be his girlfriend but we haven't said it since ".

" why"? Taylor asked picking up one of her many cats in her arms.

" if I'm being honest I'm kind of scared".

" Mila, he already told you he loves you what are you scared of"? Taylor asked in a serious tone.

" I don't know Tay, I'm an over-thinker".

" do you even love him"?

" yes with all of my heart" Camila admitted.

" then tell him Mila".

" okay I'm  gonna tell him" Camila responded with a smile pulling out her phone.

" whoa, what are you doing"? Taylor questioned quickly.

" I'm texting him".

" texting him what"?

" that I love him".

" no are you crazy"?! Taylor questioned quickly snatching her phone out of her hand

" what"?

" you don't text somebody you love them you have to tell them in person" Taylor told her putting her phone down on the table.

" but I text my little sister I love her all the time".

" Mila this is not family! this is your boyfriend were talking about"! Taylor said grabbing her friend's hands in both of hers.

" well how am I supposed to know that? All my other boyfriends texted me they love me".

" well your other boyfriends were garbage then" Taylor told her letting go of her hands.

" hey"!

" anyway moving on! when is the next time you guys are going to see each other alone"?

" he's taking me on a date tomorrow".

" great! Tell him any time on that date".

" okay I will" Camila smiled.

☆☆☆

I feel like this would be my best friend if she gave me boy advice.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter♡♡♡