29.

" Okay I'll try" Camila smiled.

Shawn smiled down at her, taking her hand in his and guiding her to the ice rink only a few feet from them.

As soon as they stepped on the rink Camila felt the hard ice against the bottom of her skates.

She felt like she was going to fall but a soft hand gripped onto her right arm before she could.

" I got you" Shawn says, gently pulling her by her arm up on her feet.

" thanks" Camila smiled at him.

For some reason she felt the urge to say" I love you", but she didn't because the only time they had said it was when Shawn asked her to be his girlfriend, to be more specific he said it not her.

After a few minutes of skating she seemed to get the hang of it.

Camilla looked over at their sisters as she was in Shawn's  arms skating around with him , and it looked like they were having fun, making her smile.

" I've never seen Sofia this happy" she said looking at the two girls across the rink who were laughing.

Shawn takes his pointer finger and lifts Camilla's chin up to make her look at him in the eyes.

" are you happy"? he whispers in a soft tone of voice,as his breath hits her face from how  close they were.

" yes happier than ever" she Whispers back in the same soft tone, putting her forehead against his.

Shawn held on to her waist tighter as he glided across the ice rink going in the middle of it.

He lifted her up, her face inches away from his as her feet went up in the air.( picture it as the book cover)

He gently lowered her down so that her lips could come in contact with his and when they did the kiss was passionate, the most passionate kiss they both had ever had in their life, and at that moment they knew they found their soulmate

☆☆☆

A very special character is coming next chapter the hint is that her name starts with a T