17

Camila walks through the familiar set of doors feeling at home when she walks inside.

" Hello little sister" Alex says teasingly.

" Hello big sister" Camila says feeling the smile on her lips.

Ever since Alex and Camila have known each other there's been a sister Bond between the two that is just too strong to break.

" congratulations on winning first place with Shawn by the way".

" thank you" Camila says with the smile still on her lips as she sat her purse down on the counter.

" did you do anything to celebrate"? Alex questions sliding the clipboard over to her.

" Yes actually! We went out to dinner with our family's " Camila responds looking down at the paper and signing it with the pain.

" and how did that go"?

" let's just say... interesting" Camila says referring to the " are you guys dating"? comment from Shawn's sister.

Camila quickly finishes signing the paper giving it back to Alex.

" will you watch my purse for me until the lesson is done? I don't like leaving it by the door".

" of course".

" thanks" Camila says twisting the door handle and walking in.

Shawn wouldn't be at the lesson this week because he had school and he couldn't get out of it.

The good thing about already finding your career at 18 was that Camila didn't have to go to school anymore or better said for her College.

As Camilla walked in the door everyone turned their heads to look at her, but they turned them back around to the teacher after they realized it was her.

" sorry darling we thought you were Luke" Miss blue told her.

" who's Luke"?

" the new guy" one of the girls from the team named Courtney told her.

" geez we're already getting new people"? Camilla questioned under her breath.

" yep I'm Luke by the way" she turned around to see a pretty tall blond guy with blue eyes looking down at her.

What's with all these boys being taller than me? She thought to herself.

" Camila" Camila replied, holding out her hand for him to shake.

" nice to meet you Camila" he smirked shaking her hand.

☆☆☆☆

Things are about to get interesting...