37.

6 months later....

Camila sat in the bedroom of her and her husband looking at the calendar.

Her period was a week late....

It was never late.

Camila felt herself grin at the thought of becoming a mother and Shawn becoming a father.

It was Christmas time.

They had been trying to get pregnant for a while now.

Without another thought Camila practically jumped up from the bed out of excitement before grabbing her keys and one of Shawn's jackets.

It smelt like him.

" babe I'm going to the store do you need anyting"? She asked her husband once she walked out of the bedroom.

He was sitting on the couch in the living room watching TV.

" no thanks darling thanks for asking though" he smiled at her.

" okay then I'll be back in around 15" she told him before going to the front door.

She was about to turn the knob but his voice stopped her.

" did you forget something"?

" oh shoot sorry honey" she said before walking over to her husband and leaning down to give him a goodbye kiss.

Their lips quickly met before detaching themselves and before she could get away from him he bumped his nose against her tiny one giving her an eskimo kiss, knowing how much she loves them.

His lips moved to her ear softly Whispering into it," I love you".

" I love you too you dork" she said before walking over to the door and successfully leaving this time.

☆☆☆

Hey beautiful humans!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while.

But anyway are you excited to see if Mila is pregnant?

Also can we talk about how Camila is going to be on The Voice, I'm so excited!

XOXO