36.

Shawn stood where he was going to marry his beautiful fiance in less than 20 minutes.

His face was red, he was breathing heavy, and he felt like he was about to faint.

" you okay there"? The marriage officiant asks looking at Shawn, a worried expression all over his face.

" yes! More than okay, just nervous" Shawn responded back, taking  a deep breath and exhaling it through his nose to try and calm himself down.

" well it's okay to be nervous but just ask yourself this question... are you really ready to marry this woman"?

" yes! more than anything! I love this woman with everything in me, and more"

 " then there is no need to be nervous" the marriage officiant tells him

After that Shawn seemed to calm down a little.

A few minutes later Alex, Aaliyah, and Sofia came down The aisle making him smile at how beautiful they looked( specifically Aaliyah and Sofia.

( the picture below is what all three girls look like but Aaliyah and Sofia in a smaller size)

About two minutes later a song that Shawn and Camila absolutely adore started to play on the piano

It was "Kiss Me' by Ed Sheeran.

This immediately caused Shawn to break into a smile.

And then he saw her... his beautiful bride.

As soon as he looked at her he felt like he was falling in love all over again.

His throat closed up, his mouth became dry as it hung open in an"o" shape, and warm tears ran down his cheeks

He watched her with admire in his eyes as she made her way down to him with his father and Taylor by her side.

She smiled at him taking in his handsome figure.