24.

" wait! No no Shawn"! Camila spoke finally getting where this was going.

" yes Mila... he killed my mom".

Those words had Camila completely stunned.

" oh how sweet you guys had your parents killed by the same killer" the killer of both Camilla's parents and Shawn's mom said.

" hey dude" she heard the familiar voice of her little sister.

Luke's dad turned around looking at the small black-haired girl

He didn't have time to speak before Sofia lifted her foot up kicking him where the sun doesn't shine.

He fell to his knees dropping the gun on the floor, Camila quickly got up off of the couch forgetting Luke was there.

" You're not going anywhere pretty" Luke said pushing her back down to the couch.

" oh yes she is" Shawn said kicking him making him fall to the floor.

" is she okay"?! Sofie asked quickly, looking behind her right shoulder as her foot was on The Killers stomach to make sure he didn't get up.

" yeah she's fine"! Shawn spoke taking Camilla's left hand in his to help her up off the couch.

Camila took Shawn's right hand in her left leading him behind her and walking up to the man on the floor taking his gun in her right hand.

" oh how bad I wanna kill you right now" she spoke between her teeth, but lowered the gun after a few minutes," but I'm not that kind of person".

"W-why" the man Stoddard " I've done so much to you two".

" because" Camila felt her voice Shake," my parents taught me to always be kind-hearted, no matter what people do you always be kind to them, and I will not stoop down to your level" she spoke looking down at the man who ruined her parents life, as tears ran down her cheeks.

" and besides you'll have a better life in jail, you and your son" Shawn spoke from behind Camila.

Camila let go of Shawn's hand feeling like she lost a part of herself but she ignored it, she bent down slapping the man on his right cheek.

" you deserve more than that" she said quickly as she stood up.

Just then there was a knock at the door making Shawn go and answer it

" hi are you the man that called" Camila heard a woman say from the outside of the door.

" yes we have them down" Camila turned her head over left shoulder seeing a woman with a police uniform on.

" who's this" the woman asked pointing at Camila.

" She's innocent she's the one they kidnapped" Shawn said walking over to Mila and wrapping his left arm around both of her shoulders, making butterflies go crazy in her stomach

" and what about this little one" the woman said looking down at Sofia.

" she's my little sister she's fine" Camila said wrapping her left arm around her little sister's body making her back hit Camilla's stomach

The officer looked around the room seeing both of the men on the floor she saw the gun on the ground and picked it up.

" this is pretty dangerous, did any of you use it"? The woman asked looking at the three of them.

" I didn't technically use it but I did grab it to protect myself" Camila told the woman," it's not even mine anyway" she looked down at the man on the floor that killed her parents," it's his" she said pointing at the man who at this point was ready to get arrested.

" also a little bit of back story on this man he killed my mother and both of their parents" Shawn told the officer pointing at his friend and her little sister.

" thank you for that, and what about this one"? She said pointing at the teenage boy on the floor.

" that's the man's son who kidnapped me" Camila told the woman.

She took a gun out of her pocket," On the wall you two " she spoke in a strict tone.

They both did as she said slowly.

First she put handcuffs on Luke's dad and then on Luke.

" you have the right to remain silent anything you say can and will be used against you" the police officer says leading them both outside to the police car.

" let's get out of here" Shawn spoke Softly after the front door closed.

" okay" Camila spoke Softly just wanting to go home.

Shawn walked to the front door opening it for both of the girls.

" little girl I thought I told you to stay in the car" Shawn spoke to Sofia as if he were her father.

" you're lucky I didn't listen" Sofie said Crossing her arms over her chest and looking at Shawn.

" I'll leave you two alone" Sofia says walking in front of them towards the car.

With their hands intertwined Camilla looked over at Shawn.

" you okay"? Shawn asked Softly looking over at Camila , catching her already staring at him but he didn't mind.

Her cheeks grew red as he caught her staring at him" yeah, just probably gonna have nightmares for a while".

" well if it makes you feel any better I can help you through those nightmares" Shawn said with a smile on his lips, he actually likes Camilla a lot and not in a friend way, but he won't admit it to himself.

Camila giggles looking down at her feet.

They just reached the car and Shawn went to let go of her hand but she stopped him," wait Shawn"?

" yeah"? Shawn questioned looking back at her.

Camila leans forward pressing her lips on his in a gentle kiss, her left hand immediately going to his left cheek as the butterflies in her stomach started up again, she felt like there was Sparks around them.

Their lips moved together like a puzzle that found its matching peace, his left hand going to her hair pushing a strand behind her ear gently.

His lips were so soft yet so firm, and she couldn't get enough.

The way his lips moved against hers drove her crazy.

They had to pull away for air Camila pressing her forehead on his as she breathes in and out slowly matching up with Shawn's breath," thank you" she spoke gently before opening the back door of his car and getting in.

☆☆☆☆

This is the longest chapter I've ever written of this book...

Also Luke and his father are gone for good, yay!

Things are happening between Shawn and Mila!...