Epilogue.

The sound of a light switch turning on woke 6 year old jaemin up.

" jaemin, baby it's the big day it's time to get ready" he heard The Sweet Sound of his mother's voice, as she spoke softly to him.

He gasped before he shot up from his bed and ran to his closet in his dinosaur pajamas.

A few minutes later Camila heard his voice," mommy can you help me"?

" sure baby, but you have to come out of your closet first".

" Mommy I can't reach the handle". 

She laughed before walking up to the closet and opening it for him.

" what do you need help with"? She questioned.

" my shirt" he replied.

" I'll help you buddy" Camila heard her husband's voice enter the room.

His morning voice absolutely kills her every time.

" hi love" he whispered in her ear from behind her, before kissing her cheek.

" Daddy" jaemin says trying to get his father's attention.

"Oh right" Shawn says, before giving his wife a peck on the lips.

" I'll help The Little Prince, go ahead and wake up the little princess" he told his wife, and she nodded, exiting the room and going into her four-year-old daughter's room.

She quietly opened the door, and turned on the light just like she had done in jaemin's room.

Except this time she didn't wake up from her mom turning on the light.

" Reina, princess it's time to get up it's the big day".

Just like her older brother she shot up from her bed and gasped , before running to her closet

" make sure to keep the door open" Camila let her know.

A few minutes later Reina came out with a tiny white dress with sunflowers on it in her hands.

"I wanna wear this mama".

" okay baby, let's go into the bathroom to get you ready".

Once they were in the bathroom and Reina was dressed Camila got the step stool from underneath the sink.

Reina happily skipped her way over to the step stool.

After she was done brushing her teeth she followed her mom into her parents room.

" come on sit down we have to get you ready for the competition"

" yes dance teacher" Reina giggled. .

Camila has been a dance teacher for about 6 years now, and just her luck she ended up teaching her kids.

"Ha ha, very funny"

" there's my two favorite girls"

" Daddy"! Reina said excitedly.

" hi princess"

He walks over and gives his wife a peck on the lips again .

"Are you excited to dance with jaemin"?

" yes! But Daddy"?

"Hm"?

" why does mama get a kiss but I don't"?

" I'm sorry, here" Shawn leaned over the chair and gave his daughter a kiss on the cheek.

" is that better"?

" yes".

" she has your sass" Shawn whispered in Camila 's ear, making her giggle.

" speaking of jaemin, where is he"? Camila asked, because their son wasn't with her husband.

" in the car" he told her.

Once Camila was done getting Reina ready they got in the car, along with Shawn

" everybody have their seatbelts on"?

" yep" the kids replied from the back seat.

" babe"?

" yes ma'am".

The kids laughed.

Once they were about halfway there Camila turned down the music and started talking to the kids.

" I want you guys to know that even if you mess up I'm still going to be proud, I'm already proud of you guys" she told the kids looking back at them through the Rearview  mirror. 

" we know and we love you Mommy" jaemin Let his mother know.

" I love you guys too""

" and don't be too hard on yourself either you guys" Shawn told them

"You guys ready" Camila says as their number was about to be called to go up on stage.

The kids both nodded.

They were doing the same number Shawn and Camila did except jaemin was just going to kiss Rena on the cheek

Once they were done with their number they both ran off stage into their parents arms.

" you guys did amazing"! Camila told them.

" what do you say after we find out who won we go out to dinner to celebrate"? Shawn questioned looking down at Reina in his arms.

" yeah"! Both the kids yelled excitedly.

THE ENED

😢 😢 😢 😢

Merry Christmas this is my Christmas present to you

Thank you guys so much for all the love and support I will never not be thankful

I hope I'll see you in the future I love you guys so much ❤️ ❤️ ❤️