25.

Camila rested her head on the back of her seat, as she sat in the passenger seat of Shawn's car, while she watched the car pull into her driveway.

" we're here" Shawn announced Softly.

" well I'll be in my room if you need me" Sofia said quickly getting out of the car.

Shawn looked over at his friend... actually he's not sure what to call her anymore after the kiss she gave him.

" hey you sure you're okay"? He asked getting her attention off of playing with her fingers and looking at him, seeing the blank expression on her face killed him.

He may not know what they are label wise but all he knows is he loves this girl more than words can explain and it hurts him to see her hurt.

As soon as he asked That her eyes immediately filled with tears as she shook her head" no", quickly bring him into a tight hug resting her face in his neck.

" thank you, thank you so much" she said said through sobs her voice breaking, she hated him to see her this way but she couldn't control the tears that were coming out of her at this moment.

" Mila look at me" Shawn said in a serious tone pulling her off of his neck to look at him.

He was met with her red puffy brown eyes. breaking his heart even more," don't thank me thank yourself because if I haven't gotten your message I don't know where you would be right now".

" let's just go inside for for now yeah"? He asked.

" okay"

☆☆☆☆

How are you liking the relationship between Shawn and Camila right now?

And don't worry they're going to be together soon...